CCOC國際文化交流的第二個計畫「Culture in a box」
From May 12 on, my students and I decided to join the second project “Culture in a box” and then we had to find an international partner and at last our partner was Naila from Jordan .
從5月12日 起,我跟我的114學生決定要加入國際文化交流的第二個計畫「文化箱」,然後就要去找有加入此計劃的國際同伴,最後找到了來自約旦的Naila老師,一起進行此計劃。
How to proceed with the project “Culture in a box” ? At first, we had to pick out ten items that can represent Taiwan culture in class. After intensive discussion, we found out the ten items finally and started to work on the steps and then we put the items in different forms into a box. Luckily, we sent the box to Jordan on June 18. At the same time, we ‘ve been waiting for the box from Jordan . And thank God, we received the box from Jordan on June 21.
那麼要如何進行呢?首先,我們在課堂上要挑選出十樣代表台灣文化的項目。經過激烈的討論後,終於找出十樣項目,然後開始著手計畫,而計畫的最後,就是把項目放進一個箱子裡寄出去。幸運地,我們在6月18日 把箱子寄往約旦了。而在同一時間,我們也一直在等待對方的包裹。感謝天!我們在6月21日 收到約旦的包裹。
Here are some pictures and e-mails about the connection between Taiwan and Jordan .
以下是我們台灣與約旦兩國之間書信往來與照片。
※ By Naila from Jordan
I choose
1-model for traditional clothes,
2-somthing called(mehbash) was used to crash Arabic coffee,
3- ajug called (dallah) to poil arabic coffee in and drink Ain
4-photos for currency
5- model for Petra one of the seven wonders
6-musical instrument called (rababa)
7-photo for Mensaf our delicious food
8- our flag made by hand its photo here
9- a model for a group of Camels that represent Badia in Jordan (deserts)
10- photo for Jordan national flower Black Iris
what do you see ?
regards
Dear Naila,
Today we got the box from you! My students and I are all excited about opening it. And we all like them. My students tell me that they smell good and especially the figure of a man interests my students a lot! In a word, I really appreciate you that you make friends with us and hope one day we can cooperate! Thanks again!
Best Regards,
Linda
We are ready to open the box from Jordan !
We are all excited about seeing the box from Jordan !
Dear Linda
Today I recieved the box ,thank you very much. I'm very happy to see your culture .but as I said that we are in a vacation now , and we will return to school in August ,then my students will see your box and I will send you photos , Plz keep in tuoch and thank you again .
Regards
Dear Naila,
I'm glad to hear that you've received the box from us. My students will have a summer vacation from July to August, about two months. During the summer vacation, I'll keep in touch with you! Thanks a lot!
Best Regards,
Linda
· edit
· reply
Dear Linda
I'm very happy to see that you recieve the box and your are exciting , Our school now in vacation but I'll try to ask students to come when your box arrive to see it and see the photoes of you and your students.
Regards
Dear Naila,
I send the box for you at 12:15p.m. today(6/17) and it will arrive in your school about 3~4 days. I hope you and your students will like it , and hope you can give me feed back. And we all expect your box's coming, and thank you again!
Best Wishes,
Linda
Ten items that represent Taiwan culture
(十樣代表台灣文化的項目)
1. 慈濟- a well-known Buddhist organization which always helps people in need all over the world, and
it’s famous for its working on recycling. Could you guess its name?
2. 101大樓-a tall building that has been the tallest one in the world for five years (2004/12/31 ~ 2010/1/3 )
and its name is a number.
3. 台灣布袋戲-A traditional performing by acting the hand puppet in Taiwan. The photos are here.
4. 小綠人- A figure of a person that consists in the traffic sign about the traffic lights and it’s invented in
5. 禮讓文化-The culture of giving precedence to the people who are in a hurry and that condition occurs
on the escalators of the MRT, the department stores, shopping centers and so on. The photos are here.
6. 小吃文化 -A culture of eating everywhere and the snacks, food vendors in the night markets; many
foreigners take a try to eat our stinky tofu, drink our pearl milk tea and so on. The photos
are here.
7. 7-11- It’s a kind of convenience store everywhere in Taiwan; it’s really a miracle in Taiwan .
8. Taiwanese Folk Opera -It’s the only form of Han traditional drama known to have originated in
v=NjBhzb1vSLM&feature=related
9. Our Hsinchu Science Park - The first Science Park in Taiwan. It focuses on nurturing a quality
investment environment conducive to the national economy. Its website is
10. Our fruits-There are various fruits in Taiwan and our agricultural technology is outstanding.
The photos are here.
We are preparing the box to Jordan .
Our box to Jordan is ready!
沒有留言:
張貼留言