2011年11月15日 星期二

國際教育--學校國際化

竹東國中外籍教師自我介紹
Hello,
My name is Damian (Rich) Zellers and I’m from the state of Florida in the United States of America. I’m from the city of Orlando in Florida. Walt Disney World, Magic of Orlando basketball team, and many other tourist attractions are located in Orlando.
I was a public school teacher for several years in the USA before I began traveling and teaching five years ago. I have taught English as a Second Language for international schools, public schools and private language schools. I have taught in China, South Korea, Germany, Russia, Slovakia, Costa Rica, Turkey and now Taiwan. I was also the ESL teacher for the Cleveland Indians baseball team in the USA for two seasons, and I also taught ESL for Walt Disney World and for the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus which is the largest circus in the world. I love traveling, teaching, meeting new people and making new friends.
Finally, in Florida, I had the pleasure of being the English teacher and friend of two famous people from Taiwan who encouraged me to come to Taiwan to teach. My student and friends are Yani Tseng, the #1 female golfer in the world, and Ella Chen, actress and singer in the group S.H.E.
Thank You,
Damian

沒有留言:

張貼留言