2012年4月16日 星期一

經驗分享

竹東國中101年度推動國際教育~國際交流

班級(學生)
107
指導老師
吳新運老師
交流國家
Tokai Junior High School in Japan
活動期程
April 16, 2012
活動主題
Postcard Exchange
活動方式
Postcard Exchange with Tokai Junior High School in Japan

活動成果
  I got connected with Amanda Smith on the Internet, where she posted a message looking for partners around the world to exchange postcards.  I saw it and then we did it. 
  On November 15, 2011 we sent a package full with tea leaves, small presents, pamphlets and postcards to Amanda Smith and her lovely Japanese students.  But before that, we encountered a little accident that never happened to Amanda before.  In early September, 2011, Amanda sent seven packages out to her partners around the world, including one to Taiwan.  But it was lost.  We didn’t get any package from Japan at last.  But my students and I still went on with our plan to send a package to them.  And we did it before they ended their semester in December, 2011.


  After getting my package, Amanda and her students decided to send another one to us.  And I got it on March 30, 2012.  It was so surprising and exhilarating—a package full of stuff from Japan—45 letters, ads, drawing books, and a small gift.
This is a fresh experience for my students and me—something different from emails or videoconferencing.  We should continue this project next year with new ideas and more organized methods to get more students on both sides engaged fully and actively.


























沒有留言:

張貼留言